Book Fetish: Volume 492

Book Fetish: Volume 492 https://ift.tt/qoRacby

Welcome to Book Fetish: Volume 492, your weekly round up of bookish clothing, art, accessories, reading tools, and more from around the web!

Take Me to the Bookstore Mug ($17): This mug made me laugh/spit my coffee, so I think that means it’s a winner.

A black and white mug with pink text that reads "call me a good girl and take me to the bookstore"

Book Hangover T-Shirt ($20): We’ve all been there.

a gray t-shirt with a book on the cover and the definition of "book hangover" written out

Black Cat and Book Sticker ($5): This is so whimsical and pretty that I had a hard time not ordering 30 of them.

A sticker featuring a black cat laying on an open book surrounded by flowers

Book Collector Rainbow Enamel Pin ($10): Because we all know that reading books and collecting books are two separate hobbies.

An enamel pin depicting a rainbow shelf with the words "Book Collector"

For even more bookish goodies, check out our other Book Fetish posts.

- Tirzah Price

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات